Board Members Overview
- Adam Bain: Chair
- Aly Sivji: SIG Coordinator
- Anjali Deolapure: Director of Community Outreach/Communication
- Cezar Jenkins: Mailing list / Website
- Jason Wirth: Chair Finance SIG
- Joe Jasinski: Talk Coordinator
- Patrick Boland: Director of Archives
- Ray Berg: Director of Mentorship Program
- Tathagata Dasgupta: Director of Python Project Nights / Workshops
Alumni Board Members:
- Brian Ray: Chair
- Tanya Schlusser: Director of Communication
- Hector Rios: Director of Open Source/Community Development
- Adam Forsyth: Director of Sponsorship / Fund Raising
Adam Bain: Chair
Member since: 2011
Description: Checking income (donations) and expenses (food and drinks), Growing the Web Special Interest Group
Contact info: email@example.com
Anjali Deolapure: Community Outreach/Communication
Title: Director of Community Outreach/Communication
Member since: 2016
Description: [a py-ku]
Expand ChiPy reach
Help embrace the sweet PyLife
Build wider bridges
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cezar Jenkins: Mailing list / Website
Title: Web/Mailing list master
Member since: 2006
improving the chipy.org
Guarding the mailing list with my life.
drinking free beer at Chipy events.
Joe Jasinski: Talk Coordinator
Title: Director of Speakers
Member since: 2009
Description: Assists in organizing regular ChiPy meetings and finds speakers for each monthly event. Is an experienced Django web developer and manager who is looking for ways to expand the web development community in ChiPy.
Patrick Boland: Director of Archives
Member since: 2015
Description: Enrich the accessibility of recent and legacy content shared by speakers, members, and the community.
Contact info: email@example.com
Ray Berg: Director of Mentorship Program
Member since: 2014
Description: Coordinates, Plans and Executes the ChiPy Mentorship Program to the best of his abilities. Come check us out!
Tathagata Dasgupta: Director of Python Project Nights / Workshops
Member since: 2012
Description: Help developers find awesome mentors. Become a better Pythonista in 3 months!
Rules to become organizer:
- You're an active Python developer with at least one public available example of work
- You have attended at least 6 ChiPy meetings in the last 12 months.
- You were responsible for securing a sponsor for location, refreshments, A/V services or any other significant grant in the last 12 months
- You were responsible for matching an existing ChiPy member with a job or contract for which ChiPy has received a referral fee in the last 12 months
- You have made 6 or more significant improvements to any chicago python managed codebase in the last 12 months.
- You live in the greater Chicago land area and plan on staying here for the next 12 months
- You plan on attending the meeting every week, missing no more than 1 a month.