- Adam Bain: Chair
- Anjali Deolapure: Community Outreach/Communication
- Cezar Jenkins: Web/Mailing list master
- Heather White: Director of Job Placement
- Jason Wirth: Finance SIG Chair
- Joe Jasinksi: Director of Speakers
- Patrick Boland: Director of Archives
- Ray Berg: Treasurer
- Tathagata (T) Dasgupta: Director of Python Project Nights / Workshops
Adam BainTitle: ChairDescription: Convening organizers and leading ChiPy main meetingsContact: email@example.com
Anjali DeolapureTitle: Community Outreach/CommunicationDescription: [a py-ku]Expand ChiPy reach Help embrace the sweet PyLife Build wider bridgesContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cezar JenkinsTitle: Web/Mailing list masterDescription: Maintaining and improving the chipy.org. Guarding the mailing list with my life. Drinking free beer at Chipy events.Contact: Hit up @emperorcezar on Twitter
Heather WhiteTitle: Director of Job PlacementDescription: Want a Job? Chipy can help. Come talk to me!Contact: Hit me up on slack with @heather
Jason WirthTitle: Finance SIG ChairDescription: Want a Job? Chipy can help. Come talk to me!Contact: Hit me up on slack with @jasonwirth
Joe JasinksiTitle: Director of SpeakersDescription: Assists in organizing regular ChiPy meetings and finds speakers for each monthly event. Is an experienced Django web developer and manager who is looking for ways to expand the web development community in ChiPy.Contact: email@example.com
Patrick BolandTitle: Director of ArchivesDescription: Enrich the accessibility of recent and legacy content shared by speakers, members, and the community.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray BergTitle: TreasurerDescription: Love the mentorship program, love making sure ChiPy will be are force for years to come.Contact: Hit up @raymondberg on Twitter
Tathagata (T) DasguptaTitle: Director of Python Project Nights / WorkshopsDescription: Help developers find awesome mentors. Become a better Pythonista in 3 months!Contact: Hit up @tathagata on Twitter
Rules to become organizer:
Any two of the following:
- You're an active Python developer with at least one public available example of work
- You have attended at least 6 ChiPy meetings in the last 12 months.
- You were responsible for securing a sponsor for location, refreshments, A/V services or any other significant grant in the last 12 months
- You were responsible for matching an existing ChiPy member with a job or contract for which ChiPy has received a referral fee in the last 12 months
- You have made 6 or more significant improvements to any chicago python managed codebase in the last 12 months.
- You live in the greater Chicago land area and plan on staying here for the next 12 months
- You plan on attending the meeting every week, missing no more than 1 a month.
Quorum Rule: 50% or greater of names on calendar must be on call. It's ok to review those names when there is less then 50% before counting.
- Adam Forsyth: Director of Sponsorship / Fundraising
- Brian Ray: Chair
- Hector Rios: Director of Open Source / Community Development
- Tanya Schlusser: Director of Communication