Data / Business Intelligence Engineer at The Northridge Group
Job Type: Full-Time
Data / Business Intelligence Engineer
The Northridge Group (“Northridge”) is a management consulting firm that helps to improve customer service and productivity. Northridge has served clients which include major telecommunications carriers, Fortune 500 companies, institutions of higher education and state, local and federal governments. We have an unwavering commitment to our employees, providing the tools needed on the job and access to learning and development resources.
As a data engineering professional, you will apply your knowledge and experience in industry to drive client value through data analytics. Your projects will include working directly with clients to assess, model and analyze their data to deliver value.
The ideal candidate will possess data engineering and client management skills to deliver end-to-end client solutions that address people, process and technology challenges with a focus on data-driven solutions.
As a proficient multitasker, you will deliver projects from start-to-finish, from working with operational and technical resources through transforming, analyzing, and presenting data insights to our clients.
• Designing and running data services for client projects
• Building data pipelines using cloud-based technologies like Snowflake, Databricks or similar solutions
• Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, analytics, integration solutions and other strategies to optimize accuracy, analytical efficiency, and quality of data.
• Communicating technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
• Working with both structured and un-structured data utilizing a variety of programming, analysis, and visualization tools to convert data to useful information, leading to better business decisions and outcomes
• Working collaboratively with the data analytics team, business leaders, and clients
• Identifying and gathering business requirements using use cases, data modeling, process modeling and systems diagrams
• Performing other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or a related field of study
• 3 years of experience working with database tools
• 3 years of experience using Python / R / SQL or other data transformation tools
• 3 years of experience using data integration tools
• Experience with ETL processes
• Active listening skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Complex problem-solving skills
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or a related field of study
• Ability to interface with wide range of business consultants demonstrating ability to grasp business concepts ensuring analytics provided are aligned with client requirements
• Strong analytics skills working with unstructured datasets
• Deep understanding of a variety of programing and scripting languages
• Experience with data warehouse tools
• Experience in the telecommunication or healthcare industries
• Experience with BI and data visualization tools
Company Website: https://www.northridgegroup.com/
Job Posted by: Maria Boland
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to Sue Antkowiak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call/text Maria Boland at 630-849-7702.